We want to fill the pages of the Energy Digest with the best, most accurate, and most complete information possible about renewable energy. To do that, we need more resources than we have, and the best source of that information is you, the interested reader. In the long term, SWITCH and its partner organizations can better invest their time in editing and in fact checking texas holdem strategy than in fact-creation. That is why we have chosen the vehicle of the wiki for this Energy Digest.
In order to make changes, you must:
- Register as a User of this Wiki by clicking “Login” at the bottom of this window
- Get a User Account by clicking “Register” under the login screen
- Within a day or two of you logging in, we will send you a welcome email, and start to get to know your background, experience and interests, but don't wait for us!
- Check your Email Account; by the time you get there, you should have a welcome email from the DokuWiki engine, assigning you a temporary password. Use this to Sign In on the screen to which Step Two above led you
- Now your screen changes, because you have the option of editing any page that is not locked. Click on “Edit this page” at the top or bottom of the window (to edit a whole subject page), or click on the little “Edit” button to the right of each subsection (to edit just that subsection)
- Be sure to click the “Save” button when you have made your edits. Every few minutes your changes will be saved in a draft document in case your computer freezes; if you lose your changes, the next time you navigate to that page you will have the option of incorporating the last saved changes.
- Instructions are given at the top of the editing page; the syntax link is particularly useful for knowing how to format your text and create headers, subheads, lists, tables and other nice effects.
- Edit this page if there are other bits of advice we should have given you, or email us if that is easier.